How to clean a shower head? A shower head can be one of the dirtiest places in your bathroom, but it doesn’t have to be. With a little time and elbow grease, you can clean your shower head and get rid of all the grime, build-up, and soap scum. In this article, we’ll show you how to clean a shower head the right way. Keep reading to learn more.
Before you start cleaning, you’ll need to gather the following supplies:
• Baking soda
• A bowl
• A toothbrush
• A rag or sponge
How To Clean a Shower Head – 5 Easy Steps
With these items on hand, you’re ready to start cleaning! Here’s how to do it:
- Remove the shower head from the pipe. This will make it easier to clean and will allow you to access all areas of the shower head.
- Fill a bowl with vinegar. Submerge the shower head in the vinegar and let it soak for 30 minutes. This will help loosen any dirt or grime that’s build-up on the shower head.
- After 30 minutes, remove the shower head from the vinegar and rinse it off with warm water.
- Next, sprinkle baking soda on a rag or sponge and scrub the shower head with it. Be sure to scrub all sides of the shower head, including any holes or crevices. Rinse off the baking soda when you’re finished.
- Finally, use a toothbrush to scrub away any remaining dirt or grime. Rinse off the toothbrush and re-attach the shower head to the pipe.
You’re all done! By following these simple steps, you can easily clean your shower head and keep it looking new for years to come.
A clean showerhead is not only important for maintaining hygiene but also for keeping your bathroom looking its best. In just 5 easy steps, you can remove all the dirt, grime, and soap scum from your showerhead! All you need are some common household supplies and a little bit of elbow grease. So what are you waiting for? Start cleaning today.